DWC Request for Re-Adoption of Emergency Regulations is Approved
The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) announced recently that the Office of Administrative Law granted the DWC’s requests for re-adoption of the six sets of emergency regulations that implemented major reform provisions of Senate Bill 863:
- Supplemental job displacement benefit vouchers;
- Interpreter services;
- Qualified medical evaluator regulations;
- Independent medical review;
- Independent bill review; and
- Lien filing fee regulations.
The emergency regulations will remain in effect until Oct. 1, unless another 90-day re-adoption is requested.